The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Phoenix, Arizona region.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Day to day development activities, and primarily focus on custom development tasks on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force.
- Create, develop and support the custom solutions and integrations.
The qualifications we are looking for are:
- 7-10 years of programming/systems analysis experience and 3-5 years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database and middleware technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working with the salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards – optional.
- 3+ years of experience working development, interacting with the client and other vendors; participation & support for UAT, and support release management to the different environments.
- The applicant must have strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.