The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior Scrum Master who would be interested in a contract to hire opportunity offered within the Phoenix, Arizona region.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintain accountability for projects from inception through final implementation.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services and client services to provide a single point of contact for the respective project.
- Define project scope and objectives, including identifying and determining project outcomes, critical success pathways and best parameters.
- Develop a detailed work plan, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports to layout the progression and scope of the project.
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Provides project status reports to management as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables to decrease instances of scope creep.
- Establish and achieve financial objectives by preparing a project budget, scheduling, and approving expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks, track and review vendor deliverables.
- May provide direction and guidance to lesser-experienced project management staff to assist them in their role and understanding of more complex project management.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Clear pathway for project team to ensure they have the appropriate resources to function in their assigned role.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.