The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Waltham, Massachusetts region.
In order to be successful we are looking for those who have:
- Expertise in Linux OS, VMware and Windows in an enterprise production environment.
- Linux: Install RHEL 7 (Centos 7), ability to understand all components of Linux environment, setting up NFS, user groups, permissions, how to troubleshoot envi, how to create users and add pseudo rights and understanding pseudo, configuration file editing and updating servers, NFS.
- Windows: building Windows 2016/2019 servers, adding it to domain, IP configurations, provisioning storage eon Windows box
- Vmware: Ability to install ESX host, adding storage, data storage toESX data cluster, adding new ESX hosts, creating VM’s, connecting N/w configurations to ESX hosts and provision storage in ESX host, upgrading ESX, installing VCenter
- Experience with Active Directory (DNS/DHCP, creating users) and understanding of basics around Enterprise Storage would be a plus.
- Experience with backup/restore (Veeam, NetBackup, BackupExec) and DR technologies would be a big plus.
- Demonstrate excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and listening), with ability to build positive working relationships.
- Demonstrate strong problem analysis, problem resolution, and decision making and judgment skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand technical business needs and translate into infrastructure requirements.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.