The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Toronto, Ontario region.
Candidates must either have or be eligible to obtain an Enhanced Reliability Government Security Clearance.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities would be:
- Serves as a focal point for a broad variety of projects which are typically moderate to complex/challenging, sensitive, and/or critical to the business in nature.
- Supports the Director as well as manages, when required, the control and tracking of project related items, including issues, dependencies and finance.
- Works with the Leadership team to ensure compliance to project standards, engagement processes and client requirements. (e.g. issue action item reminders).
- Manage all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation.
- Work with the BSD Lead and BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with project standards, engagement processes and business partner requirements.
- Act as prime liaison between Innovapost and Third Party organizations on project related issues or inquiries.
- Oversee integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains.
- Provide administrative support to enable the Scrum Master to focus on his/her core delivery responsibilities.
- Lead or play a key role in Scrum of Scrum (or program) meetings to drive coordination.
- Ensure global project reporting requirements are delivered to the Planning & Intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer (“PCO”) such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks.
- Ensure all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information.
- Ensure the compliance with the PM processes, tools and methodology, in close collaboration with the Head of Project Management Office (“PMO”).
Skills and qualifications we are looking for are:
- Project Management: experienced in managing projects/programs; comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools, continuous improvement and lean methodologies and application.
- Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.
- Delivery methodology: knowledge and experience in agile / scrum / Iterative Development.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing large, complex investment budgets.
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team.
- Encourage agile approaches and ability to iterate to create innovation.
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead change within the organization.
Candidates who are looking to apply for this opportunity are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.