The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Senior UI Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Phoenix, Arizona region.
This opportunity is responsible for building and maintaining applications through engineering releases and also at times may provide direction and supervisory support for less experienced UI developers.
Day to Day Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop complex user interface features, site animation, and special-effects using libraries based on industry standards. Build reusable code and libraries that can be shared across multiple apps.
- Optimize and enhance applications for usability, accessibility, responsiveness, and scalability. This position is also responsible for driving User Interface consistency across applications.
- Work with UI Designer team to ensure technical feasibility and consistency of designs.
- Collaborate with other team members as well as stakeholders to complete the assigned work and to provide input on new implementations, designs, and technical choices.
- Mentor, coach, junior developers and peers on UI best practices.
- Maintain and increase professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelors degree in Web technologies or related field.
- 4+ years of experience with web / UI development.
- A significant understanding and knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the web design and UI development.
- Experience with the supervision or direction of other web design staff is preferred.
- Ability to use creativity to present complex info in a logical format to ease the end users’ ability to access and understand information.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.