The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a senior level UX Designer who would be interested in an upcoming contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa region.
The overall roles and responsibilities of the candidate would be:
- Deliver wireframe designs for best-in-class digital experiences that sit on b2b and b2c commerce platforms (SAP hybris primarily).
- Evaluate existing sites for persuasiveness, emotional design, and conversion; assess properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
- Prepare, conduct, and analyze behavioral research events, including stakeholder interviews, to understand key success factors for projects.
- Lead interactive design/user testing sessions and identify and document meaningful patterns from the user research.
- Provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on research findings.
- Integrate and lead the development of personas/segmentations based on research findings.
- Create strategies for persuasive design and present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Develop Navigation Model, Primary and Secondary Navigation structure.
- Develop Sitemap with all levels as required.
- Analyze task flows, task decompositions and create optimal Task Flow.
- Develop frameworks describing key aspects of proposed experience and how it reconciles business/user needs.
- Create prototypes using tools such as InDesign, Sketch, InVision and Axure.
Candidates who are looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. We will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.