The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced SEO/SEM specialist, who would be interested in a full-time permanent role within the downtown Ottawa core.
As the SEO & SEM Manager within the digital, platform and content team, you play a key role to drive the web/mobile paid and organic growth.
You’ll be responsible to define the strategies and tactics to increase traffic while you advise the digital agency of record on the functional requirements.
As a digital native, you constantly push the limits of your campaigns with analytics and data to maximize conversion/goals and actively monitor search and social trends to find new opportunities.
The key responsibilities for SEO:
- Collaborate with various marketing stakeholders (content, design, platform owner, campaigns, automation) to build optimization campaigns aligned with the user journey.
- Build a customer journey content map and optimize assets to obtain a better share of organic search and recommend content opportunities to the content council.
- Develop technical/functional requirements in an agile fashion to be implemented by the digital agency of record.
- Participate in the editorial content production lifecycle to ensure key technical elements are understood and implemented.
- Elaborate and implement a strong link building strategy.
- Monitor overall performance and ranking on key search engines and work with web analytics to report KPIs to executives.
The key responsibilities for SEM:
- Develop and implement new campaigns based on market opportunities aligned with the user journey.
- Work with the digital agency of record to identify areas of growth and manage campaigns performance.
- A/B test campaigns headline, copy and landing page for better conversion.
- Align strategy and execution with campaign managers (traditional, display, social).
- Manage overall budget.
Qualifications we need are:
- University degree in marketing or IT.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a digital agency or related.
- Proven record of growth in a B2B environment.
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook Blueprint certified.
- Experience with Agile.
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English).
- Experience with Adobe Analytics.
- Advanced writing skills.
- Existing blog contributor.
If you’re looking to apply for this position, send us a details model of your resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.