The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Shift Leader who would be interested in a full-time permanent opportunity offered within the Atlanta, Georgia region.
This position plans/implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Ensure effective employee relations.
- Provide employee coaching and development.
- Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to the manager.
- Provide leadership.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Maintain proper inventory levels.
- Manage department priorities.
The experiences we are looking for are:
- 3-5 years of experience in a production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree -Biology-Chemistry (preferred).
- 5-8 years of experience in a fermentation/chemical production environment.
- Previous quality management experience.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.