The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking to bring aboard an experienced Software Automation Developer who would be looking to get into a long-term contracting opportunity within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assure quality developed software by creating and executing test cases based on requirements provided.
- Deliver quality development and testing results based on Agile deployment processes.
- Report on test/development execution and escalate issues immediately.
- Perform acceptance testing on software being developed.
- Assist with Performance/Stress test of the system to deliver the software effectively.
- Review and provide feedback on product functional specifications, design specifications.
- Provide detailed estimates using well-structured techniques for performing tasks.
- Develop and execute manual and automated test cases and adopt existing tests for new products.
- Assist in writing regression test suites and set up automated regression tests on servers.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- BS or BEng Degree in related Electrical or Computing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years in automation development/testing and Embedded Software environments.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of SDLC, QA Methodology, bug tracking tools, and virtualization.
- Experience working with Jenkins.
- Experience in Linux OS and using Linux command sets.
- Experience in software programming in Java.
- Experience with wired and wireless communications and networking protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
Those candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us a detailed model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will formally follow up with those candidates who would be an ideal fit for the requirements at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.