The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a strong Software Development Manager who would be looking for an upcoming full-time permanent role offered within the Ottawa, Ontario core.
If you have considerable experience leading a cross-functional TDD/Agile team, we would be very interested to speak with you.
The detailed qualifications we are looking for in this role include:
- 10+ years in a technical software development environment using Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile Development principles.
- 5+ years leading a software development team which adhered to a TDD/Agile development philosophy.
- 5+ years working within, and/or leading a cross-functional software development team.
- 5+ years of experience in developing solutions using the C# development language.
- 5+ years of experience in software development within a Microsoft Visual Studio environment.
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft Testing Tools within Visual Studio (Test Explorer, IntelliTest, Code Coverage).
- 2+ years experience using Apache Subversion for version control.
- Highly desired asset: 2+ years of experience using alternative testing tools such as Jenkins and the MSTest plugin, Google Test Adapter and/or NUnit for MS Visual Studio.
- Working knowledge in developing solutions using the Python development language.
- Exposure to developing solutions using MatLab.
- Exposure to developing solutions using LabView.
- Formal education in software engineering (B.Eng. at a minimum).
Those candidates who wish to apply for this position are to send us a detailed model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment staff will be sure to review all profiles and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.