The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Software Dev Ops Engineer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Atlanta, Georgia region.
In order to be successful, candidates must have the following experience with:
- REST API
- Test and network automation.
- Network management system (NMS)
Overall responsibilities would include:
- Develop network architecture and services designs with the best architecture available to support our customer’s services.
- Produce network implementation and migration plans.
- Configure equipment and services.
- Test and support networks in various stages of deployment.
- Audit and assess network against customer service requirements and best practices.
- Formulate network management strategies.
- Produce and review technical statement of work documentation.
- Provide appropriate training material and delivery of the training.
- Evaluate customer networks for performance, scalability, manageability and security.
- Provide recommendations to optimize the network operations and performance.
- Work with internal technical teams for product placement and feature improvements for reliability, availability, and serviceability.
- Work closely with customers to conduct network readiness and customer readiness tests.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer’s technical and management teams.
- Occasional maintenance hour work expected in the role to support critical network events.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.