The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Sr. PHP Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within both the Ottawa and Toronto regions.
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
- Comfortable with UI/UX accessible and responsive design.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities
- Able to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels
- Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player, leader and mentor
Must Have Experiences:
- 6+ years in-depth knowledge and enterprise-level development experience in PHP
- 5+ years experience with Advanced WordPress development, plugin development, multisite setups
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, WCAG, …)
- 3 years development experience integrating with either internal or 3rd party APIs.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, WCAG, etc.)
- Experience working with Livesite/Teamsite
Nice to have:
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (TeamCity, BitBucket, Maven, etc.)
- Experience with extending Gravity Forms and the suite of Gravity add-ons (Flow, View, Perks, etc.)
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields plugin or equivalent meta-field plugin (CMB2, WCK, etc.)
- Experience with Gutenberg block development or customization.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.