The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Chicago, IL region.
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian Data Center product suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Crowd, Service Desk etc…)
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides. • Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs.
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions, upgrades, patching etc…
- Configure, manage, and enhance Jira, Bitbucket, Crowd, Service Desk etc… tools including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins.
- Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues.
- Provide Jira SME support to customers via approved collaboration tools.
- Create and maintain scripts.
- Adjusts quickly to new and different priorities with a positive attitude
- Builds and maintains relationships that support the work of the bank
- SME in Atlassian Data Center stack like Jira, Bitbucket, Crowd, Service Desk, Confluence etc…
- Experienced in implementing SSL & standard security configurations
- Hands-on experience using JIRA REST APIs for integration with other tools like Jenkins, Slack, and Integration/Automation frameworks.
- Working knowledge and/or greater depth of expertise using RedHat Linux
- Possesses and applies both specific and broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of the field of specialization to the completion of assignments in a consistent manner
- Strong knowledge and experience in scripting, automation, and architecture of server and middleware environments
- Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities
- Exhibits behaviors that contribute to collaboration and teamwork
- Demonstrates autonomy for resolving complex problems and issues
- Excellent problem solving/problem resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.