The IT recruiting division at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced SAS Operations Support Specialist, who would be looking to get into a long-term mandate within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The candidate will perform Operations Support for SAS environments on Linux and Windows Platforms.
The selected candidate is responsible for the following:
- Installation, administration and configuration of SAS Servers on Linux and Windows Platforms.
- Install, configure and support SAS Client Tools on Windows.
- Applying Hotfixes to SAS software, Monitor SAS servers.
- Applying SAS Server Licenses.
- Produce SAS Architecture 9.3 diagrams.
- SAS Metadata User management and SAS Metadata Security.
- Job Scheduling and Maintenance using SAS Management Console.
- Define metadata objects including external server definitions.
- Metadata Backup/Restore.
- Liaise with SAS Corporation.
- Provide SAS support to OS platform team.
- Provide SAS support to Storage team.
- Assist Developers, Testers and Business with issues relating to SAS software and applications.
- Promote developed code from one environment to the other via metadata and non-metadata.
- Maintain source code version control.
Mandatory requirements for this need are:
- Proven experience working within a SAS environment.
- Proven administration and configuration experience of SAS Servers on Linux and Windows Platforms.
- Must have a Secret level Government Security Clearance.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us a detailed model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the environment and its requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.