The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Tableau Developer who would be interested in a full-time permanent and/or contract opportunity offered within the Toronto, Ontario region.
Candidates within this role must either have or be eligible to obtain an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
Overall responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Designs BI solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs.
- Develops and maintains BI delivery and usage standards.
- Designs and manages the BI tools and applications environment.
- Designs and develops applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines.
- Standardizes use of BI tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access BI applications and data.
- Helps business and other end users select appropriate BI tool(s).
- Works with business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements.
- Manage and work with BI developers to build standard development processes and reusable components.
- Develops best practices on configuring and using BI tools for more productivity.
- Evaluates effectiveness of BI tools.
- Works with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BI tools and analytic servers.
- Troubleshoots BI tool problems and tunes for performance.
- Supports development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience required.
- SAP Business Objects & Tableau experience preferred.
- Expert in Tableau (Tableau 10.x) visualization design, development standard, scheduling, task creation, and all other related admin tasks.
- Expert in Tableau Server Admin(Security/permission, Licenses, Sites, upgrade process, etc.)
- Proven visual design, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development.
- Teradata and Oracle 11g knowledge.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.