Myticas, LLC is currently seeking a Technical Business Systems Analyst/Consultant, for a contract position with our client in North Chicago, IL.
Location: North Chicago, IL
Duration: Contract – 12 Months+ High possibility of extension
Start Date: ASAP
- Work with our business clients in the Medical Affairs Evidence Solutions space.
- Working on studies that may or may not include our drugs to understand different aspects of diseases and how diseases progress in various populations.
- Dive into the business process as well as the data to understand how it is captured and how to pull insights out of the data.
- Collaborate with the Clinical IT group as many of the systems used by Evidence Solutions are owned by Clinical.
Other Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Experience with agile methodologies is critical as user stories will need to be written and sprints will need to be managed appropriately to ensure requirements are met
- Effectively monitors and organizes efforts on initiatives in which BTS can improve HCP engagement, challenging existing processes, policies and perceptions, by collaborating with functions across Medical Affairs
- Enhance the user experience by systematically capturing feedback, exploring opportunities to drive efficiencies, and continually improving processes, systems and solutions.
- Drive Global Medical Affairs Technology initiatives; Management of SLC documentation (ensuring docs are carefully prepared, diligently approved and approved)
- Support Business Users in User Acceptance Test phases, for initiatives within scope of responsibility
- Liaise with GMA Operations Technology team and Affiliates to ensure effective and efficient roll-out of adopted Global solutions
- Works directly with business unit clients to understand specific business processes and business drivers and business strategy across multiple business units; identifies and communicates resulting needs and opportunities for business process improvement that can be enabled via technology
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.