The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is actively looking for an experienced Telecom Architect, who would be interested in getting into a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa region.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the service towers (e.g. WAN, LAN, WLAN, VoIP, UC&C, Call Centers, Internet, Cloud services, and Security).
The unique qualifications that we require are:
- Enterprise architecture vision shaping.
- Strategic telecom architecture and planning.
- Experience deploying voice and data network solutions that leverage new paradigms (e.g. Intelligent WAN, SDWAN, Unified Communications, Virtualized Networks, Softphones, Mobility Integration).
- Proven successes in key roles within large IT transformation programs.
- Drafting and negotiating SOWs and SLAs for major sourcing agreements.
- Great record at implementing best practices, good documentation, and lasting knowledge transfer.
- Must have at least an Enhanced Reliability Government Security Clearance.
Those candidates who are looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment team will formally follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.