The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Telecommunication System Specialist for a WON CONTRACT with our government client the Ottawa, Ontario region.
- A valid Government of Canada “Enhanced Reliability” Security Clearance
- 1 year of experience in both unclassified and classified videoconferencing bridging environment.
- 1 year of experience setting up conferences on Cisco and Polycom bridging systems.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in data entry into web- or software-based programs that control IT bridging systems and Telepresence equipment.
- 3 or more years’ experience using Microsoft Office Suite 2010 or higher (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years in diagnosing the cause of audio/video conferencing equipment connectivity failures.
- Set up and operate unclassified and secure video, audio and web conferencing requests, including the establishment of managed conferences and the creation of adhoc Virtual Meeting Rooms (VMRs).
- Monitor existing video, audio and web conferencing telecommunication systems to ensure ongoing connectivity, functionality and performance.
- Assist in troubleshooting activities in coordination with local operators and 1st line technicians including the operation of videoconferencing systems as well as in the testing, fault isolation, and troubleshooting of connectivity issues related to audio, video, or web conferencing services.
- Create reservations on the VC Core and other operational VC bridging reservation system for audio, video, and web conferencing requests.
- Provide recommendations to management in the maintenance and management of SSC and partner organization conferencing infrastructure in order to ensure sufficient capacity and capability in accordance with conferencing requirements.
- Assist clients in the registration of new hardware endpoints in the VC Core and other operational VC bridge reservation and update and maintain database entries in accordance with any changes, including but not limited to, site moves, outages, and upgrades.
- Organize, print and sort emails referencing new, in-progress and complete video, audio and web conferencing bridging requests.
- Coordinate, initiate, prepare, process and/or monitor various administrative forms, records, reports, and schedules ensuring timely and accurate completion of documents by personnel both internal and external to partner organizations.
- Use Microsoft Office programs and reservation statistics to produce usage reports for Senior Management.
- Create, delete, and update entries on the Videoconferencing Website.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.