The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking to bring on a Test Automation Specialist who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Candidates in this role must have at least an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance, or be eligible to obtain one.
The candidate will work within the existing Automation Test Frameworks promoted by QA COE, Develop Automated and Manual Scripts & Providing Reports/Metrics for the assigned project.
He/she will implement best-in-class test automation operations that support continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Major responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Develop and implement test automation for component, integration or system testing.
- Create and execute manual tests for component, integration or system testing.
- Work closely with product owners, delivery primes, developers to understand test requirements.
- 2+ years’ experience in test automation.
- 2+ years’ experience in an Agile environment.
- Familiar with current technologies including web and mobile development platforms, automation tools, web services.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Xpath, Page Objects, Junit/TestNG.
- Experience with GIT.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and configuration management processes.
- Experience with TeamCity, Jenkins, GitHub, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven, Jira.
- Experience with continuous testing environment.
- Experience with test management tools, like Zephyr, qmetry, qtest, ALM, etc.
Candidates looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.