The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced UI / UX Technical Architect who would be interested in a contract to hire opportunity offered within the Phoenix, AZ region.
- Designs and develops complex user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements to enhance the look and feel of a web site and increase the target audience’s ability to locate pertinent information. Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects styles and size of type, and arranges layouts based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts.
- Works closely with other central administration departments in the development of the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external and/or internal communications.
- Ensures the strategies and goals are incorporated through all phases of website design and construction.
- Manages web content and design to ensure acceptable organizational standards are met.
- Leads the ongoing design of website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and design for internal or external customers.
- Provides direction and support and assists in the training of less experienced web design staff to orient them and increase their understanding of more complex web design issues.
- May act as a team leader on less complex projects. Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of web design as typically obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Must have sufficient educational background and/or experience to qualify incumbent to work at the highest technical level on all phases of web design.
- Four to six years of experience in the field of web design or in a related field.
- A thorough understanding of web-based technologies and an advanced knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other design-related applications is required.
- A significant understanding and knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the web design field are required.
- Must be able to use creativity to present complex information in a logical format to ease the user’s ability to access and understand information.
- Experience with the supervision or direction of other web design staff preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and department staff, as described above.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.