Business Intelligence and Supply Chain
Myticas Consulting focuses on delivering market leading Business Intelligence and Supply Chain/Information Management resources (ETL, Data Quality, and Metadata Management); specifically tailored towards our customers’ niche demands.
Our team is capable of tailoring resources to both mid-market and large enterprise level BI environments that relate to:
- Gap Analysis between ongoing business needs and current data availability.
- Application architecture design and implementation.
- BI Analytics-offering predictive analysis through historical trends, key performance indicators, relationships between drivers (revenue and cost modeling).
- OLAP Design-enabling ad-hoc information access to answer real-time business questions.
- Development-pixel-perfect reports, strategic and operational dashboards, customized scorecards on overall health, flexible delivery channels (emails, alert trigger, bash distribution through platform).
- Validation of measures against corporate and industry data governance policies.
- Metadata management.
- Scalable deployment (from globalized enterprises to SMBs).
- Unified communication across departments and employee levels (eliminating proliferation of ambiguous and redundant business terms).
- Information Strategy, Assessment, Audit & Roadmap.
- Data Integration, Migration & Data Quality.
- Data Processes Performance Tuning & Administration.
- Data Metrics & Reporting.
- Integration of multiple complex data systems with best-of-breed processes around data acquisition, aggregation, error handling, scheduling, changed data capture, normalization/de-normalisation, real-time data, Unstructured data.
- Corporate Data Governance, Stewardship and Policy.
- Data Quality Management.
- Metadata Management.
- Data Integration Tools.
- Service Oriented Data Architecture.
- Data Asset and Business Process Analysis and Evaluation.
- Development of Data Governance Policy and Stewardship.
- Master Data Identification, search and matching resolution.
- Data Quality Assessment and process implementation.
- Master Metadata integration.
- MDM Data Modeling and Storage Design.
- Data Integration ETL for Master Data migration and distribution.
- Application Integration and Development for MDM processing, control and management.