Myticas Consulting requires the assitance of an experienced Data Architect, who would be interested in a long-term engagement offered within the Ottawa region.
- Reverse engineer and capture the current data model that exists
- Capture and inventory all existing event messages, and their purpose, format, transformation, scope, etc.
- Understand the data feeds and the formats and processing of the data within those feeds
- Identify and inventory data transformations in systems feeding the current event handling system
- Understand the current business usage of the data
- Inventory all downstream uses of the data
- Understand and inventory all data transformations currently performed for downstream systems
- Map Data to associated business rules
- Work with team to classify existing events against proposed architecture
- Develop conceptual data model that maps to the new proposed architecture
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect or similar role
- In-depth understanding of data and messaging structures and principles
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Expertise in RDMS, SQL and NoSQL systems and data models
- Experience with data visualization and modeling tools
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
Nice to Have:
- Experience in designing solutions in the cloud and hybrid infrastructures
- Experience with ETL Solutions
- Experience with Platform as a Service solutions
- Familiarity with SAP
If you’re looking to apply for this role, be sure to send us a detailed model of your resume in confidence. Our recruitment specialist will follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.