The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking to bring on an experienced Agile Coach who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within both the Ottawa and Toronto regions.
The Agile Coach is responsible for training, guiding and coaching Agile practices and methodologies for teams and individuals.
The individual will help identify, mentor and support new Scrum Masters within their area of the organization. In addition, the individual will actively participate and contribute to an Agile Coach Community of Practice that is helping develop the overall Agile practice across the Enterprise.
Candidates for this role must have at least an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
The overall must have qualifications are:
- Comprehensive knowledge of coaching Scrum Masters and Agile teams where Agile principles and practices were diligently applied.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management including Agile methodologies and tools.
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Scrum/Kanban/iterative development – knowledge of Waterfall delivery would be an asset as we are transitioning from this.
Must have experiences are:
- Experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large Agile initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality.
- Experience as an Agile Coach where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied.
- Experience in helping an organization transitioning to Agile practices.
- Experience training individuals and groups of people in Agile practices, methodologies, and tools.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Axure would be an asset.
The skills and abilities needed to be successful:
- Strong coaching/ development/leadership capability and experience.
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team.
- Encourage Agile approaches and ability to iterate and innovate.
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead/champion change within the organization.
Education and Certifications:
- Agile certification (e.g. CSM, CSPO, SAFe), ITIL foundations (Asset), Change Management certification (Asset).
- University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (Asset).
Those candidate who wish to apply for the role are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment staff will formally follow up with further information at the conclusion of the review phase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.