The IT recruitment division at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Change and Release Manager who would be interested in an upcoming contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The candidate in this role will be required to analyze the effectiveness of software releases, develop procedures and working instructions to manage changes within the clients’ technical stack.
The overall deliverables in this role are:
- Develop best practices guidelines for software releases.
- Develop pre-installation and installation checklists for software releases.
- Develop testing plans.
- Develop software rollback procedures.
- Recommendation reports on automation and standardization when required.
The qualifications we are looking for in this role are:
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of software release and configuration management experience.
- 5+ years of strong project management or business analyst experience.
- 3-5+ years-experience using ITIL and Agile Testing methodologies.
- Experience with release and configuration management tools (i.e. Bamboo, Jenkins, Jira, etc).
- Experience working with Java software and Web services.
- Experience coordinating multi-component software deployments, including rollback planning and risk mitigation analysis.
- Strong analytical and technical skills in order to analyze the effectiveness of software releases and recommend process improvement.
- Excellent written/documentation and verbal communication skills.
Candidates who are looking to apply for the role are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment staff will formally follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the environment and its requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.