Myticas Consulting is currently looking for an experienced Configuration / Service Management Specialist, for a full-time consulting opportunity offered within the Toronto, Canada region.
The Service Management Specialist manages procurement functions on behalf of the customers through execution and coordination of a variety of delivery teams across existing services.
Some responsibilities within this role would include:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments
- Manages small teams/work efforts
- Implements the configuration management policy and standards.
- Evaluates existing configuration management systems.
- Manages the evaluation of configuration management and the configuration management plan, principles and processes
Requirements would include:
- Around 3 years of hands on working experience with Configuration Management in a medium to large sized enterprise with complex matrix relationships.
- Around 3 years of experience working in an infrastructure management environment with responsibilities for planning, analysis, program and project management, and administration.
- Security Clearance a plus OR ability to obtain Canadian Reliability Security Clearance (Resided in Canada in the last 5 years).
To apply for the opportunity, send us a detailed version of your resume in confidence. Our professional IT recruitment team will formally follow up at the conclusion of the review process.